Distillery is looking for a Front-end (React.js) developer to join our large product team.
What we expect from you:
- A Computer Science (or similar) degree with 4 years Agile environment working experience as a UI Developer or front-end programmer;
- Knowledge of other front-end frameworks (Angular, VueJs) would be a plus;
- A keen eye for design is a must.
- A friendly team of first-class professionals you’ll find easy to work and communicate with;
- Transparency in processes and liberal atmosphere across the company;
- Modern technology stack on all projects;
- Professional and personal growth as well as the ability to change your area of expertise;
- Attendance sponsorship of IT events, professional conferences as well as financial cover of online and offline courses;
- Internal hackathons and meetups where each employee can act as a speaker;
- Salary corresponding to your work experience and skills. We are open for payment negotiation;
- A cosy office in the historic center of the city. Fruits, coffee, tea, biscuits, cereal, bicycle and car parking spaces, lounge areas with cosy armchairs, bean-bags and sofas, PS4, guitars, balalaika and a library with professional and fiction literature;
- Flexible working schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- All the necessary equipment;
- Compensation of sport and medical expenses;
- English language courses at the office.
See you at the Distillery!